Jan 4, 2010

Almost forgot!

I have a tendency to forget to include photos of Chris and I... see what happens when you have children?! So, here are a few from two of the Christmas parties we attended. The second set of photos is from Chris' squad Christmas party. Chris and I, and our friends Kristi and Daryl, decided it would be funny to show up in really ugly Christmas sweaters. But, looking at these photos, what is really funny is, we don't look like we are trying to be funny. I even hot-rolled my hair, but it just looks like we have bad taste!
Then there are a couple photos from the Hofbrauhaus. Chris and I love that place. His family is very German (in case you couldn't tell) and Chris lived in Germany for a long time. Plus, I used to travel there for business. So, we have grown to love German food, and beer! The girls had a good time too! Addie LOVED the Oompa band and I even caught Reagan flirting with one of the band members....lord help me!

Chris and Marie at the Avtech Xmas Party
I think we pulled it off pretty well...
Cheers!

Reagan throwing quarters into the tuba for "good luck" - uh huh