Feb 25, 2010

Be my Valentine...

Again, slacking....but honestly, with getting closed on the new house, trying to get this one rented, and me working now, I haven't had time to take photos. So, since today is my birthday, I told myself I would take some time and put some photos on the blog! Here are some pics from Valentine's Day. At Reagan's school they had a "Valentine's Day Dance". So, I volunteered specifically so I could keep an eye on those little boys...
The parents drew little hearts on the girl's cheeks and mustaches on the boys. As expected, Reagan was very popular. Every little boy wanted to dance with her. It turned out to be pretty stinking adorable. They were all giggling and the boys would "cut in" on the other boys. I was really glad I was there to witness it (and Daddy wasn't cause I think he is already cleaning his shotgun).
On Valentine's Day we invited our friends Daryl and Kristi over for dinner with their three boys. Wasn't really romantic with 5 kids running around, but we had a very nice dinner. Chris, as a joke, went out and bought a 12 pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon for us all to savor with our meal. So we had to take a picture with our PBR. However, what really made the night was when Chris made his wonderful creme brulee, and when he was melting the sugar on top, set the kitchen sink on fire!!
Then there are some pics of Reagan and Addie in their Valentine's Day outfits from Pap Pap and Paul! Looking stylish as usual!

Reagan and Brady
Rocco, Tristan, and Reagan (her two favorite boys in class)
Us and our PBR
Cutie Pies!
C'mon, could they be any more beautiful?!