A couple weekends ago, Marcus and Emily Richardson were in town (sans kiddos!). Marcus was my orientation leader at FSU, and my ROOMATE during my first summer in Tallahassee (I know, GASP, I lived with two boys!) Emily is my Alpha Chi Omega sorority sister!! We hadn't seen them in YEARS, and we were thrilled that we could go have dinner one of the nights they were here! It was so much fun catching up!! Thanks Marcus and Emily for taking a night "off the town" to hang with us!!
Aug 13, 2009
The Richardson's
A couple weekends ago, Marcus and Emily Richardson were in town (sans kiddos!). Marcus was my orientation leader at FSU, and my ROOMATE during my first summer in Tallahassee (I know, GASP, I lived with two boys!) Emily is my Alpha Chi Omega sorority sister!! We hadn't seen them in YEARS, and we were thrilled that we could go have dinner one of the nights they were here! It was so much fun catching up!! Thanks Marcus and Emily for taking a night "off the town" to hang with us!!

