Okay, so I'm not accredited, but I do love to decorate. Although, I often wish I had a bigger budget. Anyways, it has been almost two years since Addie was born and I realized I never shared any photos of her room!! So, here is her room that I lovingly decorated, and Mia wallpapered (thanks again Mia!!!!) Plus, I wanted to share Reagan's room again, 'cause a LOT of very pregnant aches and pains went into painting it!
Aug 13, 2009
The Next Design Star...
Okay, so I'm not accredited, but I do love to decorate. Although, I often wish I had a bigger budget. Anyways, it has been almost two years since Addie was born and I realized I never shared any photos of her room!! So, here is her room that I lovingly decorated, and Mia wallpapered (thanks again Mia!!!!) Plus, I wanted to share Reagan's room again, 'cause a LOT of very pregnant aches and pains went into painting it!

