Girls really do rock...
She walked Addie in
waiving to her new friends

Reagan started her first day of school at St. Viator today! She had a wonderful time meeting her new friends. When we arrived and were waiting for the bell to ring, she was going around introducing herself to all the other kids, who were all attached to their parent's leg. I'm sure they were thinking "who is this strange girl and why is she talking to me". Then we were allowed (only for today) to walk the to the classroom door (from now on, they will line up when the bell rings and walk into class by themselves). When I was walking her up the ramp she told me "stop holding my hand... I can do it!". Then she quickly walked into class and looked over her shoulder "See ya later Mom, love ya!" My independent girl! Mrs. Crame & Mrs. Ward had nothing but wonderful things to say about her. Looks like it is going to be a great year! (Now, if I could just get used to running across town for a 3-hour school day)

