The Sexton/Winters/Holmes Family FFF (Forced Family Fun) vacation of 2009 was back in the amazing timeshare at Ko 'Olina Beach Club, Hawaii! We spent a week swimming, eating, drinking, golfing, and drinking some more. Addie stayed at home and got some quality time with Pap Pap and Paul (which she enjoyed very much!) But this time Reagan got to tag along! It was so much fun introducing her to Hawaii and doing some of things I did when I was her age (we lived in Hawaii from when I was 18 months - 5 years old). So, we took her to the North Shore, ate lots of great local food in Haleiwa, and went to Matsumoto's Shave Ice (twice)! It's still as good as I remember! Reagan even did a little bit of snorkeling - although, she decided she didn't like the fins, so she couldn't go out too far. We even had the opportunity to visit with our friend Gabby who is our neighbor's daughter. She babysat Reagan quite a bit before heading to Hawaii for college (she is just about to graduate - and come back to Vegas, which we are very happy about)! Since she brought us some Leonard's Malansadas (heavenly doughnuts) It's safe to say we ate and drank our way through the island. Another memorable FFF vacation! Here are some of my favorite pics, and there is also a slideshow below!






