Jul 2, 2009
Happily Ever After!
The main purpose of our trip back to FL was because my best friend, Christine, married her longtime love, Courtney!! I was so happy to be the Matron on Honor (Matron is such a lovely word by the way), Chris was a groomsman, and Miss Reagan was the flower girl!! It was a family affair! The wedding was absolutely gorgeous! It was so special to be standing next to Christine as she said her vows. Not to mention, being able to see some of my favorite people, Leah and Dave Nilles; & Kim Courtney and her soon to be hubby, Chris Gregorio! Now, since we were all in the wedding, and Reagan didn't come to the reception, I don't have any photos of her!!! But no worries, I will get some from the photographer very soon, I promise! The dress she wore was extremely special, it was the one my neice wore in Chris and my wedding over 8 years ago! It was hard to keep the tears at bay watching her walk down the aisle!

