Here are a couple photos I took of the house yesterday. It is really taking shape! Also, to give you a better idea, there is also a picture of the model. The house will look just like this, except reversed (garage is on the left). While we were there, Addie and I took some time to play in the park that is located on our new street! I think she and Reagan will get a LOT of use out of it!
Nov 18, 2009
Pics of the new casa!
Here are a couple photos I took of the house yesterday. It is really taking shape! Also, to give you a better idea, there is also a picture of the model. The house will look just like this, except reversed (garage is on the left). While we were there, Addie and I took some time to play in the park that is located on our new street! I think she and Reagan will get a LOT of use out of it!

