Nov 18, 2009

Kim & Chris Got Married!!

One of my Alpha Chi sister's Kim Courtney got married to Chris Gregorio this past weekend!! Actually, it was ON Chris' birthday (My Chris that is...Happy Birthday Baby!). Chris took Reagan to Maryland for the week to visit Pap Pap and Paul - and so he could go on a surprise hunting trip his Dad planned. And Addie had a fun-filled weekend with Papa and Nana! So, how did I luck out to have a weekend away at the PGA National Resort in Palm Beach on my husband's birthday you ask? I still don't know how I worked this one out!! Christine and I shared a room and pretended we were young again. 3am is too late for this Mama anymore!! I had a wonderful time laying by the pool, having a (ahem) few drinks, and seeing my fabulous Alpha Chi girls! Leah and Dave even made it down for the trip, and they have a 2 month old at home! What a fabulous weekend!! Although, I DO wish I could have given my hubby a birthday kiss...

Shocker, Christine and I at the Bar...
Could not have asked for a more perfect day, at a more perfect place!
Yep, tough...I know.
Me, Christine, and Leah all dolled up!
Mr. and Mrs. Gregorio
All the Alpha Chi's attempting this absurd AXO "gang sign" All the kids are doing it...
Can't get away without doing a sorority pose!!
Cake!!
The Bride supporting her Hubby as he MC's