Oct 9, 2009
Sorry for the delay folks...
I know, excuses, excuses. Well, let me just TELL you what we have been through in the last couple weeks! First, we had another weekend away, this time in Pioche/Panaca (never heard of it? Neither had I) for Daryl and Kristi's wedding. THEN our computer was acting up on us, and to remedy that, well, we got a NEW one! Thank goodness too since Chris was their wedding photographer! (We bought a new Mac Mini... LOVE it). THEN Reagan got really really sick... I'm talking 104.7 fever, tested for H1N1. Scared me silly, but at the same time I was sick...fabulous! (she is fine by the way, no piggy flu for her, just a nasty virus!) So, needless to say, a lot has been happening! Therefore, to make up for it, I am fully prepared to offer you all not one, not two, but three whole posts tonight. Hope it makes up for the lack of photos. Lots of Love - Marie

