May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

This was the first of the TWO desserts Reagan devoured!

Addie was not into sharing...

Addie hanging with Nana and Papa

Nana, Marie and the Girlies


Dang, those are some good lookin ladies...

Mom and all the "kids" - well minus Wendy and Robin

So sweet and innocent...

Giggling girls


The time has come for all us mothers out there to put our feet up, relax, and watch our husband's lose their minds as they attempt to do what we do every day! Well, maybe not all day, but for 15 minutes, it's pretty funny stuff. This morning we went to Church, then went to a wonderful brunch at Legacy. I was able to take a shower AND get dressed, uninterrupted!! Chris fed the girls, got them dressed, and got them into the car. It was heaven! 
Here are a few of the photos from our fun morning. I have to say, for an amateur, Chris did a pretty good job of dressing the girls (I had a few minor suggestions, but he did a great job matching!)
24 hours is way too short of a time, I think there should be a mother's WEEK!