Mar 31, 2009

Yay! The Carousel is Working!

With that hair she looks like a Greek Goddess!


So, I tell a little fib every once in a while. Doesn't hurt anyone! You see, we have this carousel at the District (a near-by shopping center). And every time we pass by it, Reagan BEGS to go on it. My usual response is "Oh, darn! It isn't working today. It only runs on Saturdays!" (or whatever day different form the current one!) Bad mommy, I know, it's just easier than fighting. Well, after Vincent's party we headed over to Whole Foods to buy a couple things and she saw it running. So, I finally took Reagan and Addie for a spin. Reagan is a monkey and even the carousel attendant was shocked at how easily she climbed onto the horse! Addie sat on the chair with me (no need for thrills for her!). I just hope Reagan doesn't see it running too often!