Addie is officially 18 months! Okay, so I'm a little late, but hey... I've been busy selling kid's clothes on eBay! I took Miss Addie in for her 18 month check-up. As most of you may know, she is NOT a fan of the doctor's office. As soon as we walk in she starts screaming. Poor Dr. Stephen always has to conduct her exam amidst tears! Well, luckily this time she stopped crying long enough for Dr. Stephen to check her out! Yay! Progress! She is doing really well, 75% for height, 50% for weight. I know, totally opposite of my scale breaker, Reagan (who was over 100% for height & weight from 6 months to almost 2.5!), but I'll take it! After the dr. office, we hung out at the house and I snapped a few pics. My baby is growing up so fast!
Mar 21, 2009
18 month checkup
Addie is officially 18 months! Okay, so I'm a little late, but hey... I've been busy selling kid's clothes on eBay! I took Miss Addie in for her 18 month check-up. As most of you may know, she is NOT a fan of the doctor's office. As soon as we walk in she starts screaming. Poor Dr. Stephen always has to conduct her exam amidst tears! Well, luckily this time she stopped crying long enough for Dr. Stephen to check her out! Yay! Progress! She is doing really well, 75% for height, 50% for weight. I know, totally opposite of my scale breaker, Reagan (who was over 100% for height & weight from 6 months to almost 2.5!), but I'll take it! After the dr. office, we hung out at the house and I snapped a few pics. My baby is growing up so fast!

