Feb 16, 2009

A right of passage...

As one of her Valentine's Day gifts, I took Reagan to get her nails painted! It is something I've been looking forward to since I first found out I was having a girl. Well, that and going shopping together! (her being in a stroller or crawling through the clothes doesn't count!) So, when I asked her what color she wanted, in true Reagan form, she picked out 5 colors, one for each finger!! I told her she had to narrow it down to one color, but we could have a heart painted on her thumbs and big toes! She was so excited!! The ladies commented on how well she did, sitting still (I guess she can if she wants to!). She picked out purple polish with red hearts, in honor of Valentine's Day. They are now already ruined, of course, but we have the photos to prove that they were cute...