Chris and I finally went to the annual Metro Christmas party (first time in 7 years!!). Ashley and Sarah came to watch the girls. (my nieces). It had been a long time since I had seen them, I can't believe how grown up they are! Chris and I had a great time socializing and dancing! By the way, I did not mean for us to match, it just worked out that way! (dorky, I know!) :)
Dec 14, 2008
We clean up pretty good...
Chris and I finally went to the annual Metro Christmas party (first time in 7 years!!). Ashley and Sarah came to watch the girls. (my nieces). It had been a long time since I had seen them, I can't believe how grown up they are! Chris and I had a great time socializing and dancing! By the way, I did not mean for us to match, it just worked out that way! (dorky, I know!) :)

