Chris, Reagan and Grandma went to visit the Hoover Dam while I stayed with Addie at naptime (and decorated for Christmas!). They are building a huge bridge so that cars will no longer have to cross the dam. It is pretty unreal, it makes me sick just looking at it (since I am afraid of heights)!! Chris took a few nice photos while they were looking around. We had such a great time with Grandma; she is 84 years young! I think she had more energy than Chris and I put together!
Dec 5, 2008
Hoover Dam with Great-Grandma
Chris, Reagan and Grandma went to visit the Hoover Dam while I stayed with Addie at naptime (and decorated for Christmas!). They are building a huge bridge so that cars will no longer have to cross the dam. It is pretty unreal, it makes me sick just looking at it (since I am afraid of heights)!! Chris took a few nice photos while they were looking around. We had such a great time with Grandma; she is 84 years young! I think she had more energy than Chris and I put together!

