Apr 22, 2010

Reagan's Beauty Parlor

As most of your heard, Reagan decided to play "haircutter" as she called it, and take a pair of kid scissors to Addie's gorgeous blonde locks. Yes, while Mommy was at a work meeting and Daddy was taking care of a few things in the house, Reagan took Addie into her closet and convinced her that she needed a new "do". About 7 inches later, Addie looked as though she was channeling Lady Gaga. So, Chris called me in a panic, and after I got home a couple hours later, I thought I might loose it too. Luckily, my friend Tiffany is a hairdresser and I took her straight over to her house in the A.M. Tiffany turned a nightmare into a dream, and Addie looks adorable as ever. But Reagan had been warned...cut hair again, and her hair will be cut the same length!!