Mar 22, 2010
The new Holmes house!!
Drum roll, please...the long-awaited photos of our new home! (See slideshow above) We moved in on March 5th and I am starting to wonder how I "made do" in the old house! The girls adjusted easily, and they have been LOVING the park on our street (which I am extremely thankful for since we currently have a dirt backyard!). Reagan has had so much time on her bike that she learned how to ride without training wheels! The house is 3500 sq. ft., 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, an office, a loft, family room and dining room. Going from 2200 sq. ft. to this made me realize how small my furniture is, but that's ok (Chris - you might want to cover your ears for this one) I'll buy new stuff eventually! I recently sent out a change of address e-card, but if you didn't get it and you want our new address, email me and let me know. We have a fabulous guest bedroom (that doesn't have office furniture in it anymore!) So, bring on the visitors!

