Jun 8, 2009

Yes, we have a lake...

So many people are surprised to find out that we have a lake nearby, which is kinda funny since almost everyone knows about Hoover Dam! We used to venture out on the lake quite a bit, back before the kiddos. But, we soon learned that going out in 100 degrees with an infant is NO fun. Plus, my parents sold their boat :( . So, it had been quite a while since we had enjoyed Lake Mead. The other weekend, when our friends invited us to join them on their boats, we were so excited to head back out on the lake!! Even if it meant I would have to listen to Chris talk about wanting a boat for weeks. :)
As usual, Addie was not all that impressed at first, but as long as mommy held her while we were going, she was fine. Reagan swam like a fish (which is why I have no photos of her). Although, as fearless as she is, she couldn't be convinced to go tubing. I even did it to show her it was fun! But, no luck, maybe next time. Thanks Duaine, Daryl, and Kristi; we had a GREAT time!!
Addie takes after her mama, she's a wimp when it comes to cold water!!

Ok, playing in the sand I can handle!

Alright, I'll only go in if mommy takes me.

Chair, umbrella, juice box...life is good!

Chris is about to get his world rocked!

Look at those crazy long legs!!

Bet you'd never guess who's under that towel...

Kristi and Lauren looked like synchronized swimmers!

See you later Duaine!