Apr 8, 2009

Springs Preserve

All this time I thought there was nothing for families to do in Vegas. Apparently I was wrong (which as you all know doens't happen very often)!! Today we went with some friends to the Springs Preserve. What an awesome place! It's all about desert life and living GREEN (right up my alley). I would classify it as a combo museum and mini-zoo with a few desert animals like lizards, and creepy-crawlies! The flash-flood room was the coolest! Something tells me we will be getting an annual pass there. Especially since there were lots of areas to play. Note to self though - play clothes only - way too messy for the red dress Reagan insists on wearing every day!
Reagan and Tyler riding the turtleAddie checking out the lizards in her shades
I'm not quite sure what they were doing sand angels?
Riley, Elizabeth, and Reagan on the "snake"
Addie and Elizabeth - ok I thought Addie was little, but Elizabeth is only 2 months younger! Addie looks huge compared to her!