Jan 23, 2009

Bad Mommy!!!

I know, I know, it's been too long since I updated the blog! To be honest, I haven't even taken very many photos of the girls in the last couple weeks! It isn't an excuse, but I have been pretty busy...
First, I was searching for a new school for Reagan. She goes into Pre-K next year and we wanted to put her somewhere where we could afford to send her for a long time. We decided on St. Viator Catholic School! I know what you're thinking... But it is a really friendly, small, parochial school that goes all the way through 8th grade. I hope it works well for the girls, after all, those of you who know Miss Reagan understand why I would need a church near-by when she is a teenager!
Second, since I signed Reagan up for private school, I needed a way to pay for it! So, I started a new business! I became an Independent Distributor for SHAKLEE. They are the #1 Natural Health Company in the U.S. I'm sure most of you received my email, however, JUST IN CASE you forgot to keep the web address, you can learn all about the company and their products at: www.shaklee.net/marieholmes
So, as you can see, I've been busy; BUT please accept my apology for lacking in the blog department!! I will do my best not to slack again (or at least any time soon). Love to all, Marie