Nov 1, 2008

Trick or Treat?

So Sassy!
Nice! Caught ya!
Such a little trooper!
Addie and Nana
Chris and the girls
Marie and the girls
Little Love Bug on the move!
Ooops!
So cute!
Cutie Pie!
Posing with her fan
Baile! Baile!
The prettiest Flamenco Dancer Ever!

The girls got all dressed up for Halloween last night. Addie is still getting over a cold and was such a trooper! She didn't cry at all! I think she actually enjoyed the outfit, my little love bug (suits her well!) Reagan LOVED trick or treating and often times I had to pull her away from the door cause she wanted to chat. AS most of you know she is not shy, and she would tell them "no, no, no, I don't want that candy, I want THAT candy!" Ugh.... God love her! She was a Spanish Flamenco Dancer! My parents bought her that dress, fan and flower for her hair on their trip to Spain this summer! So beautiful!