While we were visiting Pap Pap and Paul, they treated us to spend the night in D.C. for the 4th of July! We took quite a few pictures walking around to see the sites. The first is of Pap Pap pushing Addie in her stroller (it was a hot humid day, so she wasn't too thrilled!); Pauline, Reagan & I walking across the street holding hands; Reagan pointing to her very appropriate shirt; and Reagan and I in front of the White House.
Jul 9, 2008
4th of July!
While we were visiting Pap Pap and Paul, they treated us to spend the night in D.C. for the 4th of July! We took quite a few pictures walking around to see the sites. The first is of Pap Pap pushing Addie in her stroller (it was a hot humid day, so she wasn't too thrilled!); Pauline, Reagan & I walking across the street holding hands; Reagan pointing to her very appropriate shirt; and Reagan and I in front of the White House.

